KanOkla Networks is limiting business office locations to employees only as we help suppress the threat of
COVID-19. We ask that customers consider connecting with us in the following ways:
- Phone – We are always available at 800-KANOKLA to take payments or troubleshoot internet issues. Our technical support and customer service representatives are always here to help.
- Website – www.kanokla.com – you can pay your bill or shop new services or speed packages here.
- Payment dropbox – this is located in front of our headquarters office at 100 KanOkla Avenue
- Social Media – Stay up-to-date with our current information by liking us on our company Facebook page at www.facebook.com/KanOkla.
In addition, all service calls that require a service technician to enter the home will be evaluated on a
case-by-case basis to determine if a temporary arrangement can be made.
- To upgrade or make changes to existing services, you may call the office. Most upgrades can be made without an in-home visit.
- Our staff will continue to troubleshoot and repair any service issues located outside the home.
- For any service issue inside the home, our staff will be able to troubleshoot over the phone.
- Upon entering the customer premise, technicians will use disinfectant wipes before and after, wear masks, gloves, and booties if necessary.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we ensure the health and safety of our employees
and customers. We will continue to review the recommendations and seek guidance from local, state,
and national agencies and implement additional precautions if necessary. Please call us with any
questions at 800-KANOKLA.