KANOKLA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS ARE DUE APRIL 1ST BY 5:30PM.
PLEASE MAIL TO:
PO BOX 111
CALDWELL, KS 67022-0111
OR PUT IN THE DROPBOX AT KANOKLA HEADQUARTERS - 100 KANOKLA AVE.
FRS Scholarship Application
Will be available January 1, 2021. Please submit to FRS by March 5, 2021
Visit www.FRS.org/student for full instructions on how to create an account and for all necessary materials required.
• Make sure to have all the necessary materials before beginning the application process. (You may
have to re-upload documents if you start the application and leave the page without submitting.)
• Prepare a 500-800 word essay on the following question:
What field or major do you intend to enter and how might it impact your rural community?
• Be sure to proofread your essay before submitting. The essay is worth the most points.
• Two letters of recommendation must be submitted. Only one may be from a teacher, counselor or
• Submit 7 semesters of transcripts. Transcript does not have to be an official copy.
• Ensure you know the correct name of the NTCA member that is sponsoring your application.